The INCLEN Trust International Library
The INCLEN Library is the storehouse of information and knowledge on a multitude of topics, ranging from healthcare, patient safety, varied branches of medicine to books and journals on finance, information technology, human resource, communication strategy and so on. The books, reports, journals, e-books, manuals, periodicals and other literature maintained here on multi-disciplinary topics make the INCLEN Trust library a truly rich resource for reference.
For any further information please contact : Librarian and Documentation Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide continuous access to the knowledge and information in the library to the researchers and executive staff of The INCLEN Trust International for achieving excellence in their chosen disciplines. The following information is available for the benefit of members of The INCLEN Trust International Library :
- Rules And Regulations
The INCLEN Library is a rich source of information and knowledge on a myriad of topics, ranging from healthcare, epidemiology, nutrition, patient safety, immunization, global health, finance, accounts, human resource and varied other branches of medicine. The books, reports, journals, e-books, manuals, periodicals and other literature maintained here on multi-disciplinary topics make the INCLEN Trust library a truly rich resource for reference.
The Library shall remain open to the members on all working days as under:
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
Saturday 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m
Sunday/Other Holidays Closed
Lunch break 1.30 p.m to 2.00 p.m
The secretariat staff of The INCLEN Trust International is entitled for the membership of the Library. All are welcome to explore and utilize its valuable collection within the library premises. The employee identity card issued by the organization will act as the library card and will serve as proof of library membership.
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library at all times.
- Mobile phones and other devices likely to cause disturbance shall always be kept in silent mode.
- Members are free to browse through the books. All members must not replace books on the shelf, but put on the library table. A misplaced book will be considered as a lost.
- Eating, sleeping and talking are strictly prohibited in the Library
- No library resources can be taken out of the library premises without librarian’s permission.
- The member should be physically present at the time of issue as well as return of the library document.
- The member is required to append his signature in the Daily Issue/Return register maintained in the library at both times of issue as well as return.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or damage the library documents.
- Members will not be allowed to use the library in absence of the library staff.
- Books once issued, should not be brought back into the library premises, unless the member wishes to return the book
- A Non-member (Interns, students, outsiders etc) can consult the library documents for reference purposes with the written permission of Director of The INCLEN Trust International.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the membership privileges.
- All Library documents are required to be handled with care. The concerned member will be held solely responsible for any damage / loss of the library documents.
- Members are not allowed to bring personal books/photocopies etc inside the Library for consultation without librarian’s permission
- Before exiting the library premises members/users are requested to show documents/books they are carrying out.
Total number of documents allowed to be issued by the library members are as under:
Members Entitlement (Total No. of Items allowed)
Director (Executive,Project, Finance) Five
Program Officers Three
Research /Finance & Admin Staff Two
Other Executive staff One
Loan Period/Fine policy:
The length of time a member may issue library resources varies and depends upon types of documents (As mentioned under):
Loan Period (From date of issue)
Standard Reference Documents
Journals [Bound Volumes]
Journals [Loose Issues]
Renewals are allowed only when there is no claim by others. No phone renewal will be entertained. Bring the book to be renewed to the library and get the next due date
A borrowed book if recalled by the Librarian has to be returned immediately.
Loss of materials:
In case any book is lost or damaged by the member, the member shall replace the book with its latest edition or pay double the current market price of the book.
(ii) Multivolume Publications:
If a volume of a multi-volume publication is lost, either the current price of the complete set shall be charged or the set shall be replaced with the latest edition by the concerned member. If lost volume(s) of a set is/are available in the market, the member may be allowed to replace the lost volume(s) of the same edition. If the newer edition is available in the market, then the entire set of newer edition may be accepted as replacement or the cost thereof may be charged to the member.
(iii) Current or single issue(s) of Journals:
Lost issue(s) of the journals shall be replaced by the member within 7 days from the due date; else the member shall have to bear double the current market price of the lost issue(s).
(iv) Bound volumes of Journals:
If a bound volume is lost by any member, he/she shall have to either replace the volume or pay double the current market price of the volume's subscription.
Restricted categories of library material:
- Reference books, Journals/ Magazines and such other materials are placed under restricted categories and are not lent out ordinarily. However in special circumstances, the rules may be relaxed for their overnight issue only.
- Books Under process will fall under restricted categories and will not be issued in any case to any member. Member can read such books/documents only in the library premises
All members whose association with The INCLEN Trust International is discontinued for whatever reason must surrender all the materials that they had borrowed from the library, and must obtain a “Clearance Certificate" from the librarian, in order to ensure that they have no dues to the library remaining
The Director of the INCLEN Trust International reserves the right to add, delete , alter or modify any of the above rules as and when essential
- Collection Development and Arrangement
Collection Development and Arrangement
Collection at The INCLEN Trust International is strengthened by acquiring monographs, serials, reports, reference books, annual reports, journals and CD’s in the following areas of health :
- Public health and hygiene
- Clinical medicine
- Patient safety
- Child health
- Maternal health
- Infectious diseases
- Tropical diseases(Tuberculosis, Malaria etc)
- Non-Communication diseases
- Governance and health systems
The collection development policy is to procure the content preferably in electronic media, CDs .etc wherever available.
The members shall have the privilege of free access to the stack area for the search of library materials. Books are arranged in systematic manner using Universal Decimal Classification Scheme to facilitate the users to easily locate documents. Each shelf is labeled with the subject area for searching convenience.
- Library Services
The INCLEN Library provides the following services/facilities:
The library is open to patrons for reading and consultation during working hours
Technical query Service
The library responds to any query related to journals and books etc
Documentation and bibliographic Services
It is in the process of being computerized, using the WINISIS library integrated software package of UNESCO
Current Awareness Service
The library also provides Current Awareness Services to its patrons
The INCLEN Trust International provides on the spot Xerox copies of articles from its own collection
Scanning facility is also available for researchers for their research purposes
Internet based Access
The library provides quick Web links of free journals, books, articles and general reference material available on world wide web
The library provides information and referral services to researchers and other users
The library holdings are searched by WINISIS library automation software. It allows searches for materials by key-words or through several access points like author, title, subject, call no, publisher etc.
The library holdings Some of the E-books to researchers
- Online Journals
- Full-Text Medical Journals
- Open Access Journals
- Medical Science
- Public Health
- Sports Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Pharmacy and materia medica
- New Arrivals in the Library
- E Books